Thursday, January 21, 2010

Part 8. Desperation

And so, Drake was send back to the castle to pack all his needs and prepare a new journey for that awaits him. " So i guess i have no choice but to leave then. Ish... I still can't believe that I lost to him, What a fool I am. I wonder what awaits me." said Drake while he was sitting on the grass and gazing the clear blue sky.

" Even though I do not know what was going on, but I sall pray for your well being. I wish I could go with you but this is a road for you to walk not me. " Azgard told him while eating an apple.

" Well I guess you are right Azgard. I should leave soon before Felix falls into the wrong temper today. Hope to meet again soon, Dios le bendice my brother."

"Dios le bendice . Remamber to bring me back something when you return, hahaha." Azgard said as he smiled.

And so Drake went off toward the south-west with Sev. The people then stood and watch him go till presence vanished from his eyes.

(Yesterday when Drake and Sev fought, there was so must power. Yet to think I was almost as strong as them. Shit.. the gap between our power are too big. I don't even know how to use any elements, I don't even know if I have. I can't be left behind! i need to get strong, i need to be strong fast!! I deaperately need more power, More power!) - Azgard

" Well then Aaron, i guess i shall make a move to then."

" Where you gonna go Azgard?" asked Aaron

" I am going to my home place to train. I cant lose to Drake and Sev after all.. hahaha"

And so Azgard left Pheonixia as soon as possible towards the north, to the City of Fezra. The city of Fezra is a weeks walking distance from Pheonixia. Azgard had to go pass the forest Wrath vines which was a dangerous land where wild creatures only feast on fleah and blood.

Without food, he traveled through the forest and went up the snowy mountians and across the rocky field. Then finally, the city of Fezra. At first, then city people were a fraid of him ad did not know him as he was wearing a cloak with the hood covering his face. He then walked towards a tavern that was far off the main city. He then entered the Tavern and sat on the bench infront of the counter.

" Give me a drink old man." asked Azgard

" Sure thing. I see that you came back my boy."

" Its good to see you Uncle, its been 3 years now. how is everyone?"

" Haha, they are all fine. They will be glad to see you back here.. haha.."

"Is grandfather here?"

" No, that old man is at home. Why don't you go there and have a rest."

Azgard then left the tavern and got out of the city and hearded towards a small town near the city. As he reach his old house, he took off his hood and suddenly all the kids around the area started screaming " he's back!! Brother is Back!!" and they ran and hug him while crying.

" Hahaha, you guys have grown a lot!! Look at you guys, crying for no reason. hahaha."

He then went into the house to meet his grandfather.

" So you came back. I know why you come here, I can hear the desperation of your heart, and I can Smell the Desire of power. I will help you, meet me in the Fezra forest in three days to come. One more thing, do not bring any emotions with you when you come, or else, that emotion will eat the very soul of yours." Said the blind old man who was cleaning his wooden staff.

" I see that your senses are as sharp as usual. Thank you grandfather, I will do my best."

"Don't thank me, because i will train you to the point where you will be barely alive. And if you are not prepared enough, it might be to the point where you will die."

"I understand. I will accept all difficulties that awaits me."

"Well then, go and enjoy the time you still have left with the family, it might be your last."

He then bowed as a sign of respect and left the room. And so he spent his time with the family and the people of the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment