Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Part 7. The true Sev

As the bright light slowly fades away, the people were able to see Drake and Sev in a draw, where Sev was holding his shield against Drake's fist.


"So this is your power, not bad for someone whos is holding back. What the..." Suddenly the shield that Sev weld broke into pieces.



"No, that was just a distraction, this is my power." Drake then swing is right hand from the left side of his hip to the extend of hos shoulder. And suddenly a large flow of energy forming into the shape of a moon due to the swing was forced towards Sev with such a high speed and great intensity. Sev tried to do the same thing back but the impact from the energy of Drake's power was so great that even Sev's energy was back-fired towards him.



Drake's attack was very powerful and concentrated, and as it hit Sev, the flaming wings on his back vanished and a large wound was formed on his left chest till left leg. Sev then fell down to the ground.



Drake too fell down as his body got exhausted from the strikes he recieved from Sev. He the got up and walked towards Sev to see his condition.



"Why did you want to fight me? Would'nt it be better if you had just went away?" drake asked Sev as he sat beside him.



Sev suddenly got up and his wounds were healed in an instant. He wipe the dirt away from his body and said, " I am sorry but... you failed."



Drake stood up quickly in a combat position, with a shock on what just happened, he shouted," What the hell is going on?!!"



"Hmm... i was asked by the Grand Master and the Dragon of the Zodiac to test you. I even used a fake shield to fight you, but you got over exhausted even before finishing me off. I did not wanted to fight you but i had no choice, i am truely sorry... old friend." Sev answered as he dispell the barrier around them.



(Felix what is the meaning of this? i trusted you!!)



(You insignificant fool, you became too confident in yourself that you tought you could beat him. And how do you intend to be like your grandfather the greatest dragon Lord to rule the world? I am the oldest generation of the dragon clan, it is sad to see the bloodline of Exelus to be such a failure. You are nothing but a blot in a fine art work.)

"Hey old man, don't you think thats too harsh?"

"you can hear him talk? i don't get it! whats going on!!?

"Listen, that old man is just trying to make you regret your mistake and to improve yourself. he said the same words to me when he took me to train a few years back. Hahaha... but listen Drake, at this rate you wont even lay a finger on Gale. To tell you the truth, just now i was only using around thirty percent of my power. The difference between us is too great, much is to be done old friend."

(Stop calling me old man you filthy monkey! Hmm..I have no choice, Drake, tomorrow you will follow Sev to a special place. There, you will train my way until you are ready so that i can finish my job and leave you idiots!)

"Alright, I have learn my mistake, I will do my best to train hard. Please forgive me."

(Hahaha.. Hey filthy monkey look, at least this idiot has manners not like you!)

" Shut up you Old sack Bag!! I bet you are so old that you look more like a big fat fish than a dragon!!"

(Why you little..... nrm, i bet you master has a lot of training for you after today)

"Oh crap.. I'm donna die."

No comments:

Post a Comment