Thursday, February 11, 2010

My valentine.


You are like a flawless dimond, ready to shine.
You are like the moon, clearing the dark shadow of night.
You are like the a bird, singing the song of beauty in the morning.
You are like a tree, giving breath to our lives.
You are like a lion, ready to do everything for what it wants.
But most of all, you are the rose soft and tender like the petals
loved and adored like its fragrance was.
Strong and couragous like the firm stem.
And of all things, an eye catcher.

Even with the 1st glimpse, I have already fallen for you.
Everytime i see you my heart keeps pumping harder and harder.
Whenever you smile, all my problems would just disappear.
When i look at you sleeping, a calm feeling would reach my heart.
As i fill my fingers with your hair, the smooth feeling would soften my heart.
And when i touch you hands, those soft, tender hands would make me filled with comfort.
The moment we hugged, i Just din't want to let go.

No matter how hard we try to hold on to each other,
Something just keeps pulling us apart.
I Don't even know if we are still holding on,
Or have we been apart.
I wonder how you are right now,
I wonder if you are smiling or crying,
I wonder what you are doing right now.
And I wonder if we will ever see each other again.

If God can give me a chance or a wish,
I just wish that you would be happy forever.
And if i could, I hope to see you soon,
My lovely valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment