Thursday, October 8, 2009

wahhhhhhhhh.....

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!so long nvr open blog!!!!!!!!!





lol.... plan to restart blogging.... hmmmmmm ......






this is me praticing my drumming just before a mini concert....

drumming is not that easy btw.. especially with ur bro as the guitarist.. ==


AND......... FOOD !!!! hmm... satay, etc...

wah.. my bro take the pic not bad la...

AND this is my cousin's 21st B'DAY cake..


and i took the pic... better than his wan.. hehe






AND................ MORE FOOD!!!!!.............
haiz...........
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my bro deleted all the rest of my pic!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz... today oral test crazy la... so unfair... purposely ask me all the hard question...
HATE THAT "CUTTER'' lady.... ish....
ahhhh... that all la...
BTW all my frens who knows about [JOC] ... well im thinking of doing the 2nd wan adi...
so... [JOC] will still be black and white on the book .. but
[you'll find JOC II around... o_<]
thats all/... BB...

No comments:

Post a Comment