Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The keeper of my heart

I fall in pain where my heart is placed,
griefting of my weakness for i could'nt say,
the three simple words to the keeper of my heart.
Now that i know for sure,
She is my one true love,
May this word from my mouth,
reach up to her ears:

Give me one more chance
to mould myself up,
For i know you truely are
the keeper of my heart,
your love is greater that the Sun,
Not even the seas will keep me away from your side;
And with love from my heart, i say,
My heart belongs to you.

1 comment:

  1. to share with you this rough, divisive weather,
    and not to grieve because we have to share it,
    desire to wear the dark of night together,
    and feel no colder that we do not wear it,
    because sometimes my sight of you is clearer,
    the memories not clouded by the sense,
    to know tat nothing now can make you dearer,
    than the close touch of intelligence,
    to be the prisoner of your kindness,
    and tell myself i want you to be free,
    to wish you were here with me despite all this,
    to wish you were here knowing you cannot be,
    this is a way of love in our rough season,
    this side of madness, the other side of reason.

    ReplyDelete